“The Deuce” @ CrossFit Rise, July 7th and 8th
There’s a fun little event coming up in a few weeks over at CF Rise in Schaumburg. This unique event combines an Olympic Weightlifting meet (Saturday), with 2 conditioning elements (Sunday). A great way to get the best of both worlds and have a good time! Registration ends soon, so get on the link below to represent CFTC!
-2+2 Back Squat
- Use 75% of your 1RM from your most recent CFT.
- 2+2 format: Perform 2 reps, rack the bar for 15 seconds, immediately perform 2 more reps.
-2x Single Leg Box Jump (each leg)
- Start VERY low and work your way up over the rounds.
- Increase height until challenging but doable
-Instep + Hip + Pigeon Stretch
A: For time:
50 Step Ups
40 Step Ups
200m Run 30 Step Ups
20 Step Ups
- Use an 18″ box for all step ups.
B: 2-3 Rounds:
20/20 Low Back Lunge
5x Scarecrow @ #2.5
30/30 Jane Fonda
30/5/30 Left Plank, 5x Pushups, R Plank