October’s Member of the Month goes out to Megan DeBora! There is a lot to be said about Megan’s accomplishments and her journey with us. Her determination to step up many of her workouts to the prescribed weight and movements have caught the eyes of the coaching staff, as she has safely and efficiently progressed herself over the past several months. Her consistency in attendance amongst a busy lifestyle with 4 kids, contagious positive attitude each and every day, and without a doubt being pound-for-pound our strongest woman working with us, has been exciting to watch as she grows her athletic abilities!
Keep up the great work Megan!
- Favorite skill: Pull-Ups
- Most improved skill: Back Squat
- Favorite WOD: Helen
- Least Favorite WOD: any workout with wall-balls, because it is so hard for me to hit that “X”.
- Favorite Lift: Split Jerk
- Least Favorite lift: Dead Lift
- Primary motivation in doing CF: I love the new challenge Crossfit workouts bring each day!
- Definition of success: Success is pushing yourself to the limit to reach your personal best.
- Long term goal for Crossfit: My long term goal is to get a muscle up, and to have the strength and endurance to do every workout prescribed.
- Three words that describe how you feel during/after a WOD: amazing, strong, happy.
- Favorite Outcome of participating in CF: I know that when I go to Crossfit I will be surrounded by motivating friends and trainers who will push me to my fullest potential to complete an intense workout and feel great about it! I love sharing the Crossfit bond with my husband (Ryan), and setting an example of fitness for our kids (Kayla 7, Carson 5, Camryn 3, Connor 18 months).